Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lindsay & Josh




What a beautiful day for a wedding on Lake Tapps... we've had a rather hot few days here in the Pacific Northwest; luckily, today wasn't so bad.
Lindsay & Josh were married under a beautiful bamboo arch (made by Lindsay's dad!) right on the lake, with Mount Rainier off in the distance. Josh's Dad, Dean, was their celebrant/officiant/guy who married them, and he was fabulous!! He did an amazing job making their ceremony meaningful yet simple. It was perfect!
I am blessed to have been a part of this wedding, bringing together these two amazing families.

Congratulations, Lindsay & Josh!

I took a few photos today; I just couldn't help myself! More to come on my website, Facebook, and Myspace pages soon!





1 comment:

Flower Design Events said...

Gorgeous flowers, love the angle on the rose petal shot