Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tupperware Wedding Registry!!

I'm always on the look out for unique wedding registry ideas, and I've found another! My friend, Jenn Bell, is a Tupperware consultant, and guess what?! Tupperware offers a Wedding Registry!!

I have just been perusing her website, and there are all of the classic Tupperware pieces plus so much more; like amazing cutlery, cookware, and even microfiber kitchen towels! Tupperware has been around for a long time, and we all know what great quality products they offer.

Here are just a few things I can't wait to get my hands on...

Microfiber Cleaning Set













This Fridge Stackables Set will save so much room in my fridge!!












And, the Cake Taker... perfect for all of those cupcakes I will surely deliver to school this year!

No comments: