Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis the Season for Giving!

JennyGG is in the holiday spirit. I *love love love* her generosity. May it be contagious...

(snagged from JennyGG.com...)

Ok everybody, you know someone. You know someone who's experienced something awful, is struggling to make ends meet, they are raising kids while working more than one job or someone who gives and gives of themselves despite their own personal situation.

You know someone who can't afford some beautiful photos, but who would really love to have them. You know someone who deserves a visual reminder of their own family's spirit, joy and love of being together.

You know someone and I want to know who they are. I want to give them a photo experience to remember - $1000 worth to be exact. They will receive a 2+ hour session with me, a CD of images from their session and a sweet 10x10 custom album created by me.

Oh yes, the person who nominates the winner with receive a $250 print credit as well...you show some love and you'll get some love in return!

Here's the fine print...

**you cannot nominate yourself and the person you nominate must sincerely be unable to purchase my services.
**the nominee must reside in WA. Tell me who they are, what they're experiencing and why they deserve a session with me. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself.
**email me the info please so I can read and reread - click here to email

Nominations need to get to me by midnight on 12/31/09 - New Year's baby!!! The winner will be announced on Monday, January 4th, 2010. Get to nominating - I can't wait to read all of your entries!!
By the way, the awesome Emily G down in Portland totally inspired me to get join in on the Giving is Awesome bandwagon...she rocks.

I am so grateful for the gifts I've been given and I can't imagine a better way to start off 2010.

- JennyGG

I have worked with JennyGG three times now... she photographed two of my weddings this past summer, and she took amazing photos of my sweet Emma.

No comments: