Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Planning Tip {Unique Reception Food Ideas}

I am sure I am not alone when I say that my wedding FOOD was one of the most fun things to plan out! There are so many options whether you are having a sit-down formal dinner, buffet, etc. I always love seeing different ideas so I thought I would share some fun ones that will allow your reception dinner to have your own personal touch!

-Make your dinner feel more formal without increasing the price; have the caterers circulate during dinner offering your guests fresh grated Parmesan and/or pepper (works for either a buffet or plated dinner.)


-Give your guests their caffeine fix without them having to stop at Starbucks! Have an on-site espresso bar serving lattes and mochas!





  • -Have the caterers hand out glasses of champagne or your signature cocktail as your guests arrive!









-Have an "appetizers only" reception. You can serve a mix of fun hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. (Make sure to indicate this on your invitation as you don't want your guests expecting a full meal.




-Other fun trendy ideas include a sundae bar, a movie theatre popcorn machine, or cotton candy!

BON APPETITE!
Shawnie

No comments: