As a Bride & Groom, the days before your wedding will likely be very busy... lots of last-minute details to cover. So, what to do with your out-of-town guests? Let them experience Seattle, of course! Here area a few things to do that will give your guests a true Pacific Northwest experience:
* Seattle Aquarium
* Woodland Park Zoo
* Space Needle
* Kerry Park - amazing views of the Space Needle as well as the sky line of Seattle... I am a firm believer that if you visit this area, you need to see the views!!
* Pike's Place Market - this would definitely give your guests a true Seattle experience
* Underground Tour of Seattle
* Pacific Science Center
* EMP (Experience Music Project)/Science Fiction Museum & Hall of Fame
* Seattle Art Museum
* Ride the Ducks of Seattle - on this, they'll see downtown Seattle, Pike Place Market and the historic Pioneer Square
* Museum of Flight
* Savor Seattle Food Tours - these look so amazing!! There are three (I think!) different tours to choose from. Your guests would get to experience Pacific Northwest seafood... which is in Pike's Place... or a tour of downtown Seattle, or they offer a 'coffee' tour, which would be great for coffee buffs!
* Seattle Boeing factory tour - this is the world's largest building!! How cool is that?! Of course, guests would have to feel a need to see big airplanes being made.