Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Client Interview... with me!

I've been working hard updating my website today. One of the things I did was a client interview, basically some FAQs... here they are!

Client Interview with Bobbi Roth

What inspired you to become a wedding planner?

While planning my own wedding, my fiancé was deployed in Iraq. Since email and satellite phone calls were not very reliable, I had everything narrowed down (highly researched!) before I went to him with my ideas. I found that not only did I enjoy this process, but it came naturally to me.

Bobbi Roth Wedding Design was established to give couples an affordable partner to help make their dreams wedding a reality.

What sets you apart from other wedding planners?


I believe the planning process is much more than choosing the most beautiful location you can find and picking a few of your favorite colors. I will be the first to admit that I am a wedding magazine addict! Pouring through those gorgeous photos of flowers and reception tables is a true escape for me. The key, though, is to read about the brides & grooms in those weddings. Their weddings tell a story; the story of how they came together and what makes them so wonderful together.
A wedding is the first celebration a couple hosts as husband & wife. Beginning to end, this celebration should be a complete reflection of the two of you!

Bobbi Roth Wedding Design is a full-time Wedding Planning and Design company. This allows me to offer my Brides & Grooms exceptional customer service by responding in a timely manner to any of their questions, concerns, or dreams they would like to share with me. I work with an amazing group of wedding vendors to bring sensational service and professionalism to you every time. This eliminates your need to thumb through the phone book or spend countless hours on the Internet looking for the perfect vendors.

I am passionate about what I do! Learning all that I can about wedding design & wedding traditions is something I love so much that I do it in my spare time. This is so much more than a career for me, and it shows in my work!

Will I lose control of my wedding if you plan it for me?

No, of course not. A great planner is merely a creative extension of you as a couple. We will figure out your wedding vision together, and I have the experience and contacts to make it happen. This is completely YOUR day, and it will be yours in every way!

Who do you work best with?


You will benefit best from working with me if you want your dream wedding, but you either do not have the time, the resources or the know-how to get this done. If you know what you want, but have no idea how to get there or if you are not clear at all about how to plan the wedding of your dreams, that is okay. You are a perfect candidate.

Will you work with vendors I have already contracted or really want to work with?


Absolutely! I will work with your fabulous vendors and make sure they are the right fit for you. In fact, this is how I came to know a lot of the vendors I currently work with. It is not a requirement that you only work with vendors I have worked with in the past.

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes, I do. An initial deposit is required with your signed contract; this reserves your wedding date. I am open to discussing a payment schedule with you so that you may get the planning help that you need. I accept cash, check, or payments made via PayPal.

Do you take more than one wedding per day?

No, I do not. In fact, most of the time, I only take one wedding per weekend. This allows the Bride & Groom to have my full attention for the weekend as well as accommodating the corresponding wedding rehearsal.

This sounds like what I'm looking for. How do I begin the planning process?

Fabulous! The next step is for you to call me (360.362.9773) or email me (ladyroth@gmail.com) to set up a "Get Acquainted" complimentary session. I'll be happy to walk you through all of my services and answer any questions you may have.

I can't wait to meet you and discuss your wedding dreams. Congratulations on your engagement!

No comments: