Thursday, March 25, 2010

Are Your Cupcakes Naked?


First, let me just say that I LOVE CUPCAKES. They're cute. They're FUN. And there is way less guilt when you say 'I ate five cupcakes' versus 'I had five pieces of cake'!

Here's to a *sweet* way to add a little color (or a fun pattern!) to your wedding festivities...

Bella Cupcake Couture, based in Seattle, offers posh and chic textile-inspired cupcake wrappers. Their boutique-style designs add a touch of sophistication and elegance for any special occasion.

Some of my favorite things about these awesome little wrappers:

1. You can CUSTOMIZE them!! You and your fiance's names... your wedding date... your custom monogram...

2. They are printed with soy inks on RECYCLED PAPER.

3. Available in TWO sizes ~ I love options. :)

4. So many designs to choose from! You're sure to find one that ties in with your wedding colors!

5. Martha loves her! The owner of Bella Cupcake Couture, Carrie Middlemiss, was chosen as the Martha Stewart's "Doer of the Week".

Take a look at these pretties in action...



2 comments:

Carrie owner of Bella Cupcake Couture said...

Thank you so much Bobbi! We appreciate the sweet thoughts and so happy to hear you like our "style".

The Chocolate Lady said...

These are awesome! Come to my site and leave your blog...

I have a chocolate site where I show how to make pretty desserts and chocolate embellishments...my readers would love to see your fun stuff too!

www.thechocolateladyblog.blogspot.com